Feel the heat with an all-new eight-pan, smokeshow eye shadow palette featuring Matte and Lustre textures. These highly pigmented shades are available in a variety of neutral and shimmery hues to recreate Whitney’s signature smoky eye makeup look. And with non-creasing, eight-hour wear, you can feel free to dance with somebody all night long. All glammed up in gold packaging – perfect for the star that you are.
- Nippy Sand Dust: Light banana nude (Matte)
- Nippy Taupe Dusk: Midtone taupe (Matte)
- Nippy's Chestnut: Midtone brown (Matte)
- Nippy's Grape: Colled blue grey (Matte)
- Nippy Platinum: Gunmetal with sparkle (Lustre)
- Nippy's Melon: Ochery orange (Matte)
- Nippy's Crease: Plum shimmer (Lustre)
- Nippy's Noir: Black (Matte)
Key Claims and Benefits
- Long-wearing, 8 hours
- Can be used wet or dry
- Does not cause acne
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Prime eyes with Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base for added colour intensity.
- Apply over eye area (eyelids and creases) with a 239S Eye Shader Brush, using a pressing motion to build colour for a bolder look.
- Apply over eye area with a 217S Blending Brush, using a circular motion to blend colour for a diffused look.
Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILN41374>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.