168S Large Angled Contour
A large, angled brush that is specifically designed to expertly hug the contours of the face when applying any blush, highlighter, bronzer or contour colour.
The best-selling M·A·C 168S Large Angled Contour Brush is a large, angle-shaped brush that is specially designed to expertly apply any form of blush, highlighter, bronzer or contour product to the desired area of the face. Its rounded and sloped edge with soft and firmly bundled fibres are perfect for hugging the shapely contours of the face, resulting in a smooth and polished finish with medium colour coverage. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. Our 100% vegan synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Use by either sweeping, stamping or buffing any form of makeup onto the desired area of the face.
- CARING TIPS
- roper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.