190 Synthetic Foundation Brush
A flat, paddle-shaped foundation brush that creates a smooth, even finish and hugs small crevices for flawless coverage.
This fan-favourite M∙A∙C 190S Brush has a flat shape with smooth but firm fibres that flawlessly apply liquid, cream or gel formulas all over face, with beveled edges that hug small crevices. Use the M·A·C 190S Foundation Brush to apply, distribute and blend foundation by sweeping, patting or pressing thin layers onto skin until your desired coverage is achieved. The result is a smooth, even finish for a flawless look. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials. Our 100% vegan synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Use by either sweeping, pressing or patting foundation onto skin.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.